Some things which have reduced me to fits of giggles :
- An extremely well-dressed man – suite, boot and all – carrying around four nimboos in one of his hands and a mobile in other.
- An extremely well-dressed woman – jhinkak-minak saree, face made up – wearing jogging shoes.
- Sakkath enthu guy boarding the bus – floor-boards shaking and all – thumping his way to an empty seat and ..... falling asleep (sheesh..... what an anti-climax).
- Speaking of bus journeys, lady beside me sleeping with her mouth open (it took all my self-control not to laugh aloud whenever I glanced in her direction).
- When my team-lead introduced us to the clients something like this – “This is my team comprising of four – three guys and a lady.” I admit that it’s that ‘lady’ part which psyched me out :) !! Me and a lady?? Tee hee tee hee..........
- Var’s curse that men will fall for my (two-and-a-half feet long) plait first …..and then back away on seeing my face.
- Roh, Tu and Var saying Kannada numerals aloud. They try... they really try... but fail miserably !
- RK's indignant reaction when I finally mailed him my blog-url “What? There are already some entries.”
- Aru's reaction when he found me one Sunday with my hair piled on my crown aaaaunnndd a face-pack :)! While I was reduced to hysterical giggles, Mom had come to check if someone was being killed
- The notice on Ladies’ loo.
- The various measures taken by a guy to avoid me after this particular incident.
- Whenever someone mentions dorm.
- Sunaina and Darius bickerings on the
. Some examples here. Radio City
- The question “Are you free for the weekend? I will give you a call” from a person 70,000 miles away. It seemed so.....so.... er ... formal (??)!
There are some sobering thoughts as well.... but then this is the one I will be referring to for a long time to come :) !