Friday, January 19, 2007

Emotions overfloweth...

I am famous.......


I truly am......


I met nearly four people whom knew me from school, three juniors and one batch-mate, and all of them revealed that hey remembered me because of my smile.


Wow! Crooked teeth et all.....:-)!


At a time when my tear-glands are working overdrive, this comes as a welcome news to my ears. Just last weekend I was crying my heart out on watching Anand. Geez...... I have never been this sentimental before. Indeed, when I had watched Anand eons back, it was the same serious expression and loneliness keeping me company. But still, when I hadn’t felt even an iota of emotion strong enough to make me cry.


So, why now?


B would have surely said, “Finally a chink’s developed enough to let the tears out.”


But it’s official – it’s dangerous to control your tears lest they leak out.....and I mean leak out at some unforeseen situation! Bah....bad timing for any show of emotion...and embarassing as hell!

7 comments:

Sujit said...

floweth of emotions in midst of people whom you are comfortable with is fine.. but otherwise it can be an embrassment!.. its basically that other think you are weak than you protray!..

Anonymous said...

This is a case of hyperemotion in continuity.
Based on facts you provide you were emotional when you knew you were famous and it was sudden.
Hence all your emotional glands became active and lingered on.
Now you watch movie Anand and find it also famous.

So a bit of commonness between you and movie is prevalent and had made you to follow with ur active emotions.
You had exactly cried as in the movie.

It's a normal behaviour till you fall into some other expression of emotion.

Chitra said...

-/Sujit
Er...too poetic I say!


-/Anon
Huh?

Junius said...

who is this guy 'anand' :D...?...

Chitra said...

-/Endevourme
He too writes blogs!

Junius said...

u mean not the movie ...?

Chitra said...

-/Endevourme
See....you knew it all the while....:-)!