- I am a foodie.....I love food :)! I do not converse much while I am eating. People have to drag out monosyllabic replies. So it does not take a Sherlock Holmes to figure out that any meeting luncheons/dinner organized during the course of my professional life will remain a surefire disaster.
- I do not talk much.People who have known me during my college are the first to point out this, where I was a pakka chatterbox. However I am a yuxtremely good listener - I can remember the nuances of conversations carried out quite some years back rather well......and tend to surprise/shock people with it. My RAM sakkath good, you see :) !
- And then there is the type of weirdness associated with being a lady and not able to fit into a stereotype of one. Oh.....I can go on and on about this but I will limit myself to just one thing – I love trekking. I can be ready for a trek at very short notices (you see.....it does not take more than half-an-hour for me to pack) but the place has to capture my interest first. However, if the company is good, I am willing to travel to the ends of the earth :)!
- Most of my weirdness has to do with the fact that I am a mixture of opposites. One such thing is my penchant for beaches. I can sit for hours staring into nothing on beaches but I cannot bear to sit (still) for a three-hour movie.....and a senti one at that (Psst.....I simply walked out of Devdas – too much of melodrama is injurious to my health).
- Another weird thing about me – I do exhibit the feminine virtue of tears from time to time but for totally unexpected reasons. I still recall watching Rang De Basanti when people left-right and center were weeping buckets. I was too concerned about the dwindling popcorn in my hand. And I cry for reasons as obscure as seeing off my close friends at the airpot/bus-train station. Or when regret creeps in.....
I am a closed person - I do not like talking about myself. But then, what have I been blabbering about all this while?
Weird? Paradox? Yup.....that’s me.