Tag-time, and I could not think of a much (ahem) nicer way of announcing this to all and sundry :-) !
Definition of weird - strikingly odd or unusual; "some trick of the moonlight; some weird effect of shadow"- Bram Stoker
So, going by this definition, you 'lucky' folks are hereby presented with eight weird things about ol' moi :-)
Hmmm........ Ermm...... Yaa....... Eee...... Aaah...... Ummm...... Ohhh......
Pah ! Enough dawdling. Better get this done and over with!
- I am a logical being. According me, there has to be a rational explanation for every thing that walks, talks, thinks and in general, exists on this earth. There have been instances, both professional and personal, where I had not had a moment’s peace because I had not been able to come up with a suitable explanation for something. During such times, a sore bear would be more approachable than yours truly – (alas) such is my disposition! Unfortunately, I cannot come up with explanations all the time. And it has taken a long time for this fact to sink in.
- My head is bigger in proportion. And (sighhhhhhhhhhhhh), all my photos prove it! It looks as if I have an inflated head (Boooooooo hooooooooo). Sniffle-sniffle, so much for looks! No wonder I am at the receiving end of so many rejections. Baah !
- I am never able to sit through a movie without fidgeting unless it is absorbing. While watching KANK, if not for J&J, and the songs (of course!), I would have run away from the cinema hall.
- I cannot forgive twice. Period. Better explained here.
- It may sound strange but I have never been able to get along with most members of my sex simply because I cannot relate to most of them! My friends’ group largely consists of guys (they are relatively less complex, you see) and few ladies with whom it is a pleasure to talk to!
- With all due modesty, I can declare (proudly?) that I know myself better :-). I know for sure that I have not spend as much time understanding any other person as much as I did to understand myself, and to accept myself. If you pigeon-hole me as just another girl, you are dead wrong, because I am not!
- I am very picky in choosing my friends - those few who have known me beyond the silent reticence I project. And no, it is not because of I-am-the-golden-girl or I-do-not-like-anybody-below-my
-station attitude. The most plausible explanation I have been able to come up with (aaah........ the result of a logical mind.. :-).......) is that there are so very less people with their head firmly on their shoulders. Stability, intelligence and honesty (with me, aaff caarse) – if you have all these, I would love to have you as my friend :-)!
- I like. Or I do not like. There is nothing in between. No dithering. Aaah…. binary thought has made my decision-making process, and thus my life, so much easier.
- I am independent to a fault. So much that S had to practically beg me to cry because I was too tensed to let go of all the problems in my life
So dear GAR, you thus join the esteemed list of people I have given bhav to regarding this tag business. I hope you would be able to sleep soundly from tonight :-)!
So, dear readers out there (who are not tearing their hair out after reaching the end of this ‘sob-story), with all the aforementioned ‘data’, do you think that I am too weird to get along with?